Solid Wood + MDF / Plywood4-5 Star Holiday Resort Hotel Guest Bed Room
Shangdian Factory specialized in producing custom made hotel furniture ,apartment furniture set more than 15 years.
Model NO.: SD1193
Transport Package: Standard Export Package
Specification: Luxury size
Origin: Guangdong Province, China
||Plywood/MDF + Solid wood
||40D-45D high density
||Enforced mortise and tenon
||Exquisite and beautiful surface
||PE wrapper+Rubber pat+Carton
Q: What is Yabo specialized in?
A: We specialized in hotel furniture,like hotel living room furniture,hotel dining furniture,hotel lobby
furniture,hotel public area furniture,restaurant furniture,banquet furniture,villa furniture,apartment
furniture.Include the loose furniture and joinery(door and wall-fixing panel).
Q: How to place an order?
A: You can contact us and visit our showroom to select your favorite product ,or send your purchase
order to our email and tell us your requirement,we need some information to make a quotation as follow:
1) Product basic information: Quantity,size,picture or drawing of product.
2) Material requirement: What kind of veneer,solid wood,fabric or leather,plywood or MDF do you want?
3) Any other specified material :like Hefele slides,Formica laminate and so on.
4) Shipping information: Company name,Address,Phone number,Destination seaport.
5) Forwarder's contact details if there is any in China.
Q: What is the payment terms and delivery time?
A: FOBshenzhen,T/T payment. First pay for the 30% deposit,the rest 70% Balance should be paid before delivery.
Deliver in 60 work days when everything has been confirmed, including 30% deposit, drawings, fabric and painting.
Q: What is the whole process for doing business with us ?
A:1.We make a quotation as your request to get your final confirmation.
2.After you are pleased with our quotation,then we will make the PI.
3.Our design department will draw and revise the CAD drawing according to PI to until you approved.
4.Then start to confirm the details:drawings,fabric,veneer with painting sample,solid wood with painting
sample and shipping mark.
5.After everything has confirmed,you should pay 30% deposit before production,then we start production.
6.During the production,we will update the process to you.
7.Before shipping,you should pay the rest balance for delivery,and then we can inform your forwarder to start loading.
2.Over 50,000 square meters workshop and 3,000 square meters showroom
3.More than 380 professional workers,which can be sent to different countries all over the world to fix the furnitures.
4.More than 15 years experience in hotel furniture market
5.Quality standard: ISO 9001,ISO14001,SGS,CE.